Nov 8, 2012

I miss you


Friendship isn't about whom you known the longest.It's about who came and never left your side

To my beloved babe Foong Yi, I miss you very muchie and I am so sorry I could not celebrate your 21st birthday with you.I am so sorry and I promise to make it up to you.PROMISE.I dunno why suddenly I wanna write this post but I just wanted to write this post because maybe at time like this I wish u were here to comfort me because you always know all the right words to say to make me feel better.

As you know I've been to many colleges and been changing friends a lot but you are one of those friends that I can truly call you my best friend or maybe soul mate?HAHAHAHAHA I really miss you babe. I still remember every memories we made together.Yes sometimes I might get annoyed with your attitude but the last time I saw you,you have changed.You have changed into this confident lady. You became so much more mature and you drove me!HAHAHAHAHAHAA usually I'll drive you around.

Every time in class when I'm sitting alone I would think of you when u come in class late and sit beside me and we start gossiping about others.Oh God we're damn evil.I still remember how we used to go out and smoke at the toilet area hiding.Hahahahahaha at one point we were so sick of college we sat at Starbucks and gossip instead and remember how we used to go Starbucks every day?Good times and nothing can replace that.

Another year is almost ending and I would like to thank you for being my friend.Thank you for being patient with me,thank you for always being there for me when no one else would, thank you for standing up for me when no one else did and most importantly thank you for being in my life.My life in Penang would be unbearable without you.I truly thank you babe and I am sorry if I ever said or did something that might upset you.

I do really wan our friendship to never end and I am glad that it didn't despite the distance we're having now and I am very happy that every time we meet up, it still feels the same whereby we can still sit for hours and talk and laugh without feeling awkward.I am a very lucky girl have found you as my friend.Sorry for making you read this long essay.See you soon babe!Muaxxxx

No comments: