Oct 23, 2012

How now?

Yes this is how i am feeling right now.Manyak tension.Assignment piling up like crazy and all deadlines is this week.I'M FUCKED!i repeat I'M FUCKED!and yes i am still happily blogging here instead of doing my assignment.don't ask me.my scumbag brain just refuse to work with me.seriously.i have bloody videos to edit and shitload of fucking report to crap and i don't even know what am i doing.sometime i wonder why am i even studying pr.none of the fucking subject i am even interested in.it's all so fucking long winded and most of it are crap.bleh................aiyorrrr!!!!!i damn malas wanna do la.the more i think of it the more i wanna sleep.i am here thinking should i sleep or not.i have wasted my whole weekend doing nothing d.why siew ee why do you always procrastinate your work and fuck urself in the end.i ask that question to myself everyday.i think i made up my mind.i wanna sleep and wake up later and face the music.i can't take it anymore.my scumbag brain is just not functioning.i am thinking of getting a new brain honestly.

No comments: