Nov 12, 2012

Broken Hearts

They say Leos are loyal friends.Friends that will stand by you no matter what.Lately I feel my loyalty of friendship is being tested.Over the years,many of friends had their heart broken not once but quite a number of times and I try my best to be by their side comfort them,listen to them but lately it's been very overwhelming.

This year itself i had comfort not one but at least 5 broken hearted people and it's getting a little exhausting.Yes I get it,it takes time to heal.I KNOW!I've been thru it but one after another?CUPID Y U NO DOING YOUR JOB?!I really wanna be a good friend and help thru these bad times but how many times can I repeat this process?IT'S TIRING AND NO FUN!Especially if that person is effin stubborn.At times i feel like stabbing them.I know i damn mean but I can't help it!

Going thru a mourning period is tough.U need a lot of company,food and ALCOHOL to get thru it.As a friend I can only do so much.To see a friend hurting so much is no fun but what is the limit of being unhappy?At times I feel is just a relationship COME ON!MOVE ON!Oh well yes I know it is easier to be said than done right but how long do you wanna mourn?1year?10 years?

Why can't people be more positive?I mean is their lost if they don't want you so why are being so hard on yourselves?Seeing them drunk,numb themselves with substance,emo statues,angry messages,whiny complains.I FEEL SO HELPLESS!Is my effort of accompanying you all the time is in vain?Come on think of your friend here too.All the time she have wasted on you and yet no appreciation from you to gather yourselves up and be a better person?SO SELFISH!

I guess I am done with broken hearted people.If you have a broken heart THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.PLEASE DON'T EVER TRY AGAIN.Because I duwan to feel helpless and unappreciated when I see you not even trying to do something to forget that person.HONESTLY YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND USE YOUR BRAINS MORE like doing puzzles or solving Sudoku or something that require effin a lot of your time and brain power because all that self pity thoughts are waste of brain cells.Thank you for wasting your life reading this and have a good day.   

No comments: