Feb 19, 2011

Day 4

so today is day 4 and erm i only did 4 sets of 10 sits up and now my tummy hurts like crap!hmmm.....ok i guess if it hurts means is good?means i at least burn some fat d?hahahahaha ok i am hoping to loose my tummy lorr.....i wanna have a body like kim kardashian lorr....big boobs,perky ass and flat tummy.damn hot eh!so this is what i am aiming for la.i am exercising not to be stick skinny like that.i just wanna have the chance to wear bikini that's all!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok if i can't make i'll just save money and do plastic surgery.save all the effort but right now i will try my best la.seriously my tummy and abs hurts lorr....so from today onwards i will do sit ups la!hehehehehe :) *finger cross hardly* my tummy will go down abit la.i wanna try hula hoop too but but but but i can't hula :( but my friend told me it is one of the fastest way to loose the tummy :(( so i guess i wanna try to learn hula :( ok i am going to try!i will try everything for this 1 month!then after this 1 month i might just join a gym or something in penang.maybe i should just spend all my money on gym then after loose weight d ni shop like crazy.ok la so that's my plan la!so wish me luck ppl :)

No comments: