Feb 17, 2011

Day 2

today was a really REALLY bad day for me!so my day 2 plan for exercise failed!so friggin tired right now.i am not currently working under the most ahem FUCKED UP woman EVER!stupid woman!no wonder the face effin gugly!CHIBAI!seriously spoil my day ni lorr....ask me drive all the way to slim river and what do i get?ntg!!!!no news only sunburn!CHIBAI!she think slim river near ah?FUCKING FAR K?chibai!go there in the end?got lost in the estate.ask ppl,but dunno where la as if they dun understand like that.aihz.effin "kek sam" ah!argh!stupid woman!faster go back kl la!duwan see ur fucking face la!i feel like taking 2 weeks off ah!argh!not only that ah!the way she order and talk to ppl so effin rude ah!as if she was never thought manners before ah!i won't be surprise lorr coz she same kilang with those chibai ppl mah!think go kl d effin great like that.pulease la!so great then work for american's paper la what u effin doing in malaysia?sell ur chibai ah?nobody wants also la!chow chibai!!argh!so pissed off thinking of it!wasted my time and my precious petrol.if i know got ntg then i should had traveled to kl see my bf and came back!still got like 45 minutes reach kl what!damn pissed off!brainless woman!ok la so ya that's basically my day.feel like sleeping whole and take mc for 2 weeks!tell the doctor I AM ALLERGIC TO RUDE BRAINLESS WOMAN!

No comments: