Feb 16, 2011

Day 1

So today is my off day so of coz tidur kau kau and guess what when i woke up?my friend on fb told me my muka keluar in metro north :) teehee i got the byline and the picture :) teehee is so funny la. this is the full story la for those who dun get metro north (coz it is only available in penang and ipoh) (http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=%2F2011%2F2%2F16%2Fnorth%2F8071308&sec=North) hahahahahahahahahahaha

the star must love me alot

so today is my first day of my plan to exercise everyday for 1 month.and it was a success la!i went despite the fact i didn't feel like going at all in the first place hahahaha i went 2 rounds at polo ground.the big round.i wanted to go for another round but the clouds was turning grey so i erm stopped.hahahaha tiring.tml must think where and what time i wanna go for my exercise.hehehehe oh ya my dad damn freaking cute.he called and ask me why were i doing fake reporting hahahahahaha freaking cute la he.newayz today is a hot hot hot day and i miss the bf.hope he's enjoying kl and have heaps of fun there but not too much of fun without me hehehehe :) so that's it all for today.*finger cross hardly* i won't fail my 1 month plan!

No comments: