Jul 16, 2014

Write to express,not to impress

Here I am again, blogging again. I always wonder does anyone still blogs?With so many different type of social media for us to express and self promote ourselves I wonder does anyone still blogs.I tried Dayre and it's super convenient because it's on your phone and all but nothing beats blogging. There's something about sitting in front of your computer and type.Holding your phone and trying to upload pictures can be a lil pain in the ass. Plus Dayre crop all your pictures off.I mean like WTF?I'm so lazy to resize my picture every time I wanna write a post. Ok fine I am a lazy person.Always have and always will be.So?SUE ME!

Why this sudden urge of blogging all the sudden came back?I don't know.Maybe because I find myself lost in life AGAIN like usual.When am i not lost?Growing up is hard. Seriously it is really fucking hard.You have so many life decision to make and some of those decision is so hard to choose because now that I am a so called "adult" I need to be responsible for all my action.URGH!WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO GROW UP AND BE AN ADULT?Is that so bad?I love living in my own denial bubble world.Why can't I just stay young forever and die when it's time?I hate making decision for my future.I see no future in me honestly. Can someone marry me already?I'm ready to be a housewife!Stay at home waiting for my husband to come back.Go out shopping every now and then.Learn cooking HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg!who am I kidding?WHO ARE YOU KIDDING SIEW EE?!I so useless and honestly I literally have no talent in life at all.FTS!

Anyways what I am hoping to achieve from writing my blog again is to find myself again when I'm expressing thru it.I hope by slowly writing I not only can keep in touch with my writing skills and not lost touch of it. Maybe by writing what I feel every now and then to express myself can eliminate the eager to always wanting a companionship to listen to me rant.I don't know why did I ever stopped blogging.I blame the lazy bone in my body. I hope that I won't stop this half again and you know sway away again like usual. Blogging had made so much memories for me and reading it back bring tears of joy and also pain.Oh GOD why am I being emotional now?I really really wanted to start a new blog all over again but my blog look so pretty now and I think I want to keep it this way :) after all I'm here for myself and not anyone else. Like the tittle suggest "Write to express,not to impress" 

1 comment:

v i n c e n t said...

hold my hand, grow with me. :D