Jun 27, 2013

Grand Lexis,Port Dickson









So this year for Mr.D's birthday, I decided to do something else to celebrate his birthday.I planned a getaway for us.A short getaway to Port Dickson and the hotel I've choose is Grand Lexis because for once I wanted to experience what is it like to have a private pool in the room.It's was wonderful I would say although the journey to Port Dickson took longer than usual and the food in the hotel was MEH........but the room was very nice.We spend our both days soaking in the pool and hanging in the room because it was really comfortable and we wanted to enjoy each other company since Mr.D is always busy with work and so.I must admit the price for it is kinda pricey but I guess it's worth it for experience and I had a wonderful time celebrating his birthday there and I hope he did too.

No comments: