Oct 9, 2012

Milk Days


 I am not sure if the word 'lucky' is the right word to describe this experience.i applied for this job out of force and stumble upon it with luck.it's a very bitter sweet experience i would said.never once i thought i could be working for such a high profile pr firm and i did.when i first applied it,i wasn't putting in any hope and yet i got it.i didn't know if i was any good at this job.when i was in it,i didn't know if people would like me or hate me.i went in with fear and very much excitement.within this 1 1/2 months not only in work wise i changed,but also my attitude and view and perception had changed.never thought that working life would be this tiring but i guess i've grown older and my body is refusing to cooperate with me.now i understand the feeling of working and i don't think i want to participate in it so early but maybe i do?i don't know.looking back at all these pictures,i honestly did enjoy myself there and i miss going to work now.WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?i guess it's time for me to join slumber land.  

No comments: