May 12, 2012

Day 1



Day 1 of me exercise regime started.went swimming with sweet li at this club at damansara.it was a pretty club.she made me did 10laps of swimming.crazy but I did it.it was good to have someone push u or else I would have done 1 lap and stopped.it was bloody tiring I would admit but it was fun.i know many ppl dare not swim due to our body figure but fuck that shit.those ppl can laugh at us all they want now,but when I swim enough and get the figure I desire,who would be laughing then?ate pattaya fried rice and hash brown with bread and cheese.rather a fattening combo I would say.maybe day 2 I would watch what I eat.also went for midnight movie with mr.d dark shadow.it was funny.loved the story line.i love how Tim burton always manage to combine horror and comedy together.kinda sad didn't get to watch Russell peters tonight but it's alright.i can live with it.all and all it was a good day.

No comments: