Mar 6, 2012

Awesome Week

I know this is a very overdue post.I got lazy u see.dunno what to blog anymore.HAHAHAHAHA anyways here's a post of what i did during valentine's weekend :) so foong yi babe came down to kl and i was all so excited to see her.it's been so loooooooooooooooooooooooooong since i last saw her and i miss her so muchie.so much to talk about.so much to gossip about.OMG!so i met her at mid valley and we had our dinner at Alexis. 

My seafood spaghetti



Foong Yi babe salmon

And our very awesome tiramisu.
 After our dinner we went to Movida to meet Nadiah.Movida is like her second home ah.I swear!
Nadiah and Foong Yi

Lai Lai,Kit Yee and Fong Kar Mun
Almost drunk face







It was a tiring night la because i had class during the day then night i go party like that.hahahaha but it was awesome because not only i get to meet my ex-schoolmates but also had a all girls night out but everyone left so bloody early.hahahaha foong yi babe was drunk ah -.-" so the next day i had to deliver all her shopping bags to her.After that we lepak at her hotel room before going to Pavillion and we had our dinner at Ben's and i tell u the woman can shop.I don't even believe myself when i say that I am actually tired from all her shopping.HAHAHAHAHAHA
Waiting like a boss
Vain picture 1
Vain picture 2
Camwhore1

Camwhore 2

Thai style pasta
Potato wedges
Aglio olio
Sandwich



Our oh-very-sinful dessert
Having dinner with my 2 favorite people in the whole wide world 
We had Moet & Chandon tasting
Mr.D bought me a Polaroid camera :) 
Tag your love.pink moet&chandon
Moet&Chandon keychain
Damage done on that day
The room at Gardens Mid Valley Hotel
On this day not much picture was taken because 1. we look like shit after hours of walking in Mid Valley then KLCC 2. we were rushing.I don't even know what were we rushing for also.
We had a great dinner at Kota Damansara and the next day Foong Yi babe went back :( kinda sad and i really miss her because going uni without her is like a left a part of me in Penang.Yes is true friends come and go but to find one to stick with through all the up and downs is not easy.I am truly blessed to have true friends with me all the time.Can't wait till the next we see each other :)

Valentines
So my Valentines was super simple as Mr.D has to work all the time.He's my busy man :) and he had an appointment on Valentine's day so he decided to surprised me a day earlier by cooking for me and bought me a baskin robbins ice cream cake for me.i was damn touched lorr because he already bought me a Polaroid camera some more cooked dinner for me. 

Mr.D's cooking
Chocolate mint ice cream cake.yummmm~~
Lunch for Mr.D
So on the actual day itself i delivered lunch to Mr.D at his office as a surprise.i don't know why i like to do all these nonsense but i just love to see Mr.D face when he sees me bringing food to him just like when we were in college.I always buy his favorite coffee and egg bens :) ok egg bens is my favorite.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg!how i wish i could go back to the time when me,Mr.D and Foong Yi babe all together in one place :) but i still glad they are still in my life :)

No comments: