Nov 7, 2011

up down,down up

HELLO PPL!!!!!!!!!!*wipes dust* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i know it took me forever to update my blog.i am lazy like that.sorry.plus i was damn busy ok?*clears throat* HAHAHAHAHAHA i've been busy traveling this pass 2 weeks.so many things happened.omg.even i myself is shocked wif all the sudden events in my life *faints*

ipoh ✈ penang






so the reason i went to penang is to get my cert since i missed my graduation.actually no i didn't missed my graduation,i didn't want to attend it.HAHAHAHAHAHA lansi i know.bla....whatever.anways......have u met my cutie pink lover?isn't she cute?HEHEHEHEHE we both love pink alot so yeah :) me pink lover name is anna and she's so adorable.really and i am so glad that i spend time with her hehehe she and her by ndee is like the cutest couple ever.they look so sweet together....awww.......how i wish i knew them earlier.it would be so much.(ANNA R U READING THIS?!) hahahahahahaha
so sweet of them right?i told you they are very cute :) they make me so happy whenever i see them.i dunno why aso.HAHAHAHAHAHA well let's say the week in penang was fucking epic.it's was like an emotional roller coaster ride.one minute i'm so happy the other i'm pissed then sad then happy.OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaha i was kinda sad i had to leave.

penang ✈ ipoh

but then i met my crazy bunch of friends in ipoh and i was like all fine again :) (damn kacang lupakan kulit right?i know) HAHAHAHAHAHA anyways it was a great night out.met alot of people.had fun dancing and drinking in the club.no drunk
moments (thank God) and lots of laughter.i was that semangat ah!right after i came back from penang,straight bath and went out.i dun even know where i get all those energy from also.maybe secretly i have superpowers?hahahahahahahahahahaha it was awesome despite the fact i didn't have any sleep for like 24hours.it was epic.


i wish my camera didnt die or else i would have damn alot of pictures lorr :( then i can keep damn alot of memories of these rare reunion :( newayz after 2nights in ipoh i followed heng fong back to kl

ipoh
✈ kl

so yeah,the reason i went to kl is coz i wanna do my uni stuff.apply uni and shit.i end up staying in kl for another week.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i had great time in kl also.i slept like noone business ah!damn teruk i know :)
i was not the only piggie.these 2 naughty cuties teman me sleep till 4pm almost everyday.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we have staring competition to see who fall asleep first and of coz the winner is me.HAHAHAHAHA and i am torn between my uni choices which suck!!!argh!but i'll apply two la.don't care la.at kl aso was an emotional roller coaster ride.i wish i wasn't that emotional but i can't help it.argh!!then IT'S HARI RAYA HAJI WEEKEND!so i followed heng fong's car back again.

kl ✈ ipoh

on the way back to ipoh,damn alot of car.....it was like a bumper to bumper crawl.oh God.the next time i wanna come back ipoh also dunno how la.*scratch head* so ya here i am back in ipoh again being boring.i seriously should go to work lorr....but i damn lazy :/

u know this is what i wake up to every morning.like some crazy business woman like that.my friends spam me like crazy!come back already la u all.no need spam spam all!!

see the crazy notifications!!!!!!!i know it looks like only 1 person but is actually a few and it's like freaking fun??HAHAHAHAHA i love u crazy spammers!!seriously damn free ntg to do lorr u all.*tsk tsk tsk* HAHAHAHAHAHA

and say hi to my room.HEHEHEHEHEHEHE i bought this sticker thingy from viva homes in cheras.damn nice horr?i haven't finish bling the flowers yet.hmmmm.......i need more bling.i shall go buy more blings.HEHEHEHEHEHEHE newayz what's my purpose of writing this post?erm no.the reason is coz i can't sleep.that simple.HAHAHAHAHAHA newayz thank you for wasting ur life reading this.

No comments: