Feb 14, 2011

of mistake and love




so today is valentine's day and it never cross my mind that i could celebrate it with u because u're back in penang but yet faith has other plan for us,i left my ic and license with u.so u had to come all the way back to ipoh to deliver it personally to me :) thanks baby.actually there's many things i would like to tell but i don't know how.so blogging is the only way for me to tell u things that my mouth refuse to utter them out.i am truly grateful to have u as my bf and i would like to thank you for all the things u have done for me.the little things,the big things,the unconditional love.this year would be the first year we celebrated valentine's day together :) such happiness.when the clock struck 12 u kissed me and said " happy valentine's baby" and my heart melted.to me valentine's day was never about the gift,the dinner or anything.it is a day to remind us about everyone is dear to ur heart.though is sad that i could not spend more time with u during valentine's day but i am truly grateful for that few hours u came down.teman-ing me and my brother watch Green Hornet.this little tingle feelings in me jumped when i know u're coming and i might not show it that i am excited and delighted when u decided to stay,but i am.i am not a very expressive person when i comes to love.i am more reserve.only when it comes to love.i know i might look expressive especially when i'm pissed off but when it comes to love is a little bit hard for me coz i just don't know to express those melted feelings in my heart.i love u baby and i miss u so muchie.have a safe trip tml to kl and take good care of urself.i hope to see u again real soon :) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY LOVE.

No comments: