Feb 12, 2011

❤ & happiness

so as u all know,newspaper do not stop publishing just because there is a holiday so therefore i worked during the CNY weekend despite the last post show i so semangat go out for family outing all.so the reward for working hard those few days,i get 3 days off :) sho happy and i fully utilized it.

Day 1
i drove all the way down to penang to see Mr D :) my ❤.i was so excited to see him.the first thing he did when he saw me was he gave me a kiss.....i feel so loved?hehehehe sorry la.too excited coz almost a month since the last i saw my boyfie.then we went to straits quay to do my nails.i know damn mengada right but the nail parlous was new so i had to do there!hehehehehe nice anot?i choose a crack black thingy which is kinda special for my toe and peach colour for my finger.now working d cannot choose funky colours all....
after the nails we went to gurney.to buy my first birkenstock.i tot like wth,my slippers get "botak" so easily and they are not cheap ah!stupid roxy also rm99.90 d so i tot might as well add another few ringgit buy a better one that last me longer and make me happier!it was prefect because it was pink and it was on sale!how cool is that?i abso love my birkenstock.so comfy :))

newayz after buying i was struggling to buy the prefect eye shadow for myself in the end didn't buy and went and meet up wif foong yi babe in gurney!we chat and gossip and talk a little before we parted ways and went to baby dear's house for dinner with his family.abit awkward la although this is not the first time i had dinner with them.his mum is really a good cook no denying that.then later that night went to mois.erm...not too excited about it but boleh la!as long as can spend time wif my baby dear :) ❤

Day 2
woke up pretty late.....had a little misunderstandings but it was all good.then had lunch and then off me go back to ipoh but of coz must do a little detour.went to queensbay to get my watch which is done d and walk around.ntg nice (secretly wishing i was in singapore so i can shop) then balik ipoh.grandma anxiously waiting for her lover boy arrival as we were kinda late for dinner.every time baby dear is back she'll cook damn alot.like can feed a village eh she!then later on we went to JJ to vent off all the food in our stomach and bought tickets to watch yogi bears!so cute ah!i love it!i am like yogi!food is life and life is food :) awesome!

while walking also i couldn't help it but remembering the sweets from sticky was so yummeh so baby dear decided to buy for me.thanks baby :) ❤ damn nice k?hehehehehe after movie we balik and tidur lagi.

day 3
so yeah we woke up kinda early coz the maid is here to clean the house and duwan kacau her so we got out of the house.deciding where to have our lunch we talked wasted petrol going round like a million times and finally we decided to give korean food a second chance and yes no more korean food EVER again in our life thank you.






i dunno what the hell we ordered also and it all didn't taste that good anyway!was having way to hard time to finish the food all!almost died eating it!gosh!then later on to kill time again we went to jj.wanted to watch movie but tak jadi so we decided to play go-kart la!so cheap rm30 for 10 laps!
it was not as nice as what ppl would say!but it was still fun coz u know me&baby dear are two child at heart and at any given time to play,we would play our heart out :) hehehehe i would go for second round again.i dun mind.it was fun.then later on had dinner wif grandma and some "bonding" time wif heng fong.

Day 4
a very sad day as i have to say good-bye to baby dear *sigh* (typing this is also hard) i drop him off the bus station and kiss him good-bye and he watch me drive away.....sad...wasn't feeling in the mood to work at all.missing him too much
brought lunch to work coz lazy wanna go out and eat while stoning in the office.i love my lesportsac lunch bag.so useful.love it!while typing this.the bf is safely in penang right now.missing him so muchie.and i wish he was here with me right now.gossiping with me :( i miss u very muchie baby dear and i hope to see u soon muaxx

No comments: