Dec 23, 2010

happiness


hello ppl!i'm back in ipoh yesterday and guess what i found?my new laptop hehehehe :) i guess from this picture u guess should know what laptop i got right?although i really really wanted an alienware 17 inch but this will do.i am so freaking new at this!is like learning how to use a laptop all over again!ish!bloody noob case!i need to buy casing and bag for my new toy!or else it will junk in like what?a month?i am very bad at taking care my stuff which is bad!omg!i have so many things to unpack!i wanna die!can't wake for xmas although we absolutely have no plans at all hehehehe damn lame i know.i dun even know what is my purpose of writing this post because i am super hyper now and i am waiting the bf and my friends all to be awake :) i wanna buy a pink skin for me macbookie and a paul frank cover for it!sho cute.HEHEHEHE maybe bejewel it a little?because all macbook look the same?me no likie!forgive for i am bored but this bloody digi broadband only works during the day!not night& they lied!is defos not good for downloading any stuff :(( but newayz i am running out of crap to ramble&and as i type i feel sleepy!i am just weird like that!HAHAHAHAHA k la i shall stop here.will blog again when i have better purpose and more picture to post!HEHEHEHE till then HAPPY HOLIDAYS!(sorry i know i keep on typing holidays but i can't help it!I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS :) HEHEHEHE)

No comments: