Nov 16, 2008

ok i'm officially sick!sick lik crap sick lik hell!!i canot tahan i muz tell the whole wide world i'm allergic to naproxen!!and this doctor gave me exactly this ubat and now i got jab on my buttocks and feel lik crap!!i got no energy to move and i'm sick!!sick sick sick!!damn!!y it has to be me???my m.c finish d!not big deal la!whateva la....my mum say not important aso which is true!!newayz ya i still feel lik crap!i juz wanna curl up and sleep coz i feel lik fainting and my head cant stop spinning and my heart beats really fast and i cant actually pay attention to what ppl are talking to me!GREAT!!i'm so k.o fied!and tml i wanna go back ipoh somemore!driving somemore!!crap la crap!!!i hate being sick!ppl thinks i pretent to be sick but i'm sorry i got bigger things to do then pretend to be sick ok?my life is lik wonderful things to do then being sick so ya whatever la.......let ppl think what they wanna think!human will alwiz be human newayz i shall stop here my head hurts!thank you

No comments: