Nov 14, 2008



it's raining freaking heavy here again!!well it's the time of the year where rain fall lik crazy!!hmmmmm last time when i was young,whenever it rain i would run and hide because i sked of thunder and lighting then grow older mummy told me that it would haf rainbow after rain i use to wait until after rain to see rainbow!now raining means sleep!!either u sleep or curse because it is raining!well life right?where has all the innocene gone la?i wish i could see the world in the other side of the shoe coz my shoe tell me life sucks!i'm lik a child sometimes is juz bcoz i wanna be a child!so leave me alone la.....i know when to be mature and when to be a child!!so stop calling me childish u bitch!u dun deserve to!newayz i wish there was rainbow in the sky everytime after it rains!i really do hope!!ppl tell me stop dreaming but i will nvr stop dreaming!i think it's great to dream!!it makes my life stop and stare at things.....little things that make life more meaningful!!!if not i'll be in reality chasing money lik a mad cow and dunno y am i chasing it???or chasing love??or chasing something!i sitting back and stare at my dream thank you to wait for my rainbow to come!!!!!!!!

No comments: