Aug 1, 2008

emo self reflection ♥

here i am,this is me and i'm clueless
still wondering....
is nursing right for me?
half way u half way u dont
ask me!is this place that bad?
YES!i'm so sick and tired and i dont wanna be here anymore
i dont understand anything here
make me understand
seniors?tutors?group girls?subject?
how do they function?
make me understand them coz i really dont
argh.....fuck them
i don't give a damn
OTP,exams,posting
all non sense!
CHILDISH!
if i talk alot means i'm nosy
if i dont i'm an introvert!anti-social!
so what u want me to do?
what do i care?
WHATEVER LA!
i'm so tired of this place and i wanna leave
i don't wanna be here
be tough!don't give up!
kiss my ass la!
I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!
IT SUCKS HERE!I HATE IT HERE!
i hate everything here!everything everyone!
discpline discpline science science politic politic childish girls
i rather have something else than this
i'll trade all this for ENGLISH LITERATURE ANYTIME!
heart,blood,cells and whatever
they're juz a part of human and human is part of earth which destroy earth!
circle of life!
how wonderful?
having fun in english class?
not anymore!
i'm suppose to humble u see
or
ppl will hate u!
whatever la!
i'm tired!shut up!stop telling me what to do!how act!how to speak!
tired tired tired!it's only 1 month and i'm tired!
i don't like this place
unwritten rules all over!
u can't wear this!u can't wear that!
even going down to grab some water also have unwritten rules!
WTF?!
it does't make any sense does it?
i'm a childlike person
so why mix me with stupid rules with childish people?
i can't take it!
3 years?
with them?
fuck it la 3 years!
1 month also i can barely take it!3 years!
i'm not motivated at all to go on here
there's nothing exciting here anymore
everything is dull!
no subject simulate me anymore
english?A&P?P&P?comunication?enviromental&health?pyschology?
divert your brain girl!
forget it!
not functioning!
i cant anymore la!i'm at my limit whereby everything goes!
I DON'T CARE!
tired!exhausted!worn out!weary!fatigued!drained!bored!
OMG!DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT ANYMORE CLEARER?
ARGH!FED UP!
or maybe is my ego took the best of me!
oh LORD!what is wrong with me?
"class?got any question?"
yes i do!
what the hell am i doing here?
ISH!
prison in my own thought!
handcuffed by my own ego!
chained by my own doubt!
drowned by my own desire!
chocked by the choice i have made!
am i regreting it?YES!
drug me please!drug me for 3 years!
make me addicted to this place!
DRUG ME!
blah blah blah
i'm not intersted to know!
GET LOST!
"exam coming!read this read that!exam coming out this that!"
ARGH!SHUT UP!FUCK OFF!I DUN CARE!
screw nursing la!i can't it anymore la!
i wanna go be an air hostess travel the world
not stay here away from the real world!
i'm not nobel so why wanna be a nurse?
i got mouth so why i cant express using it?
i can't coz it will offend others it seem
do i look like i care AT ALL?
stab all u want behind my back
I DONT CARE!
I AM WHO I AM!
love it hate it i am siew ee!
screw u!
what can't kill me can only make me stronger!
so from now on i only got me myself and i!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

u hate that place so much,why dont u jz FUCK OFF?!
u think they wanna see ur fucking face there..
They will be very happy if a pork chop like u leave..
You've no idea wat nursing do..
only childish ppl like u wil think nursing sucks..
So plzz.... FUCK OFF!!!

Anonymous said...

u dnt noe wat is nrsg
so dnt simply say about it
u oli 1 mths here, ok
y u always fuck x3?
so rude!!!
dicipline is gd for every1 in dis world
if u cnt take it, pls u cn leave.....

Anonymous said...

y u so rude?
a nurse who like u siad all tis nonsense things is vv sia sui our nursing!!
u wan2 leave,u leave lah!!wat 4 u still here?
u brave 2 say but scare 2 leave!!
u think u vv mature meh?

Anonymous said...

excuse me...u know what is fuck?!
dont know, pls dun said it...very rude...u know what is nursing?! dun know, plz shut up...so u joined nursing for what?! for tackle doctor?plz...ur face so pretty...?!sorry...nothing beautiful part of u...

Anonymous said...

u think u so beauty/vv clever?
sori lah...onli a black heart i can c!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think u better leave d coLlege la...U R NOT SUITABLE TO BE A NURSE...PLZ GET OUT FROM NURSING FIELD!!!

Poh Peng said...

girl.. i think u're having conflict with urself.. if this place is a hell, why do ur other friend is able to addapt to TTCLCON?? i'm sure u're a smart & brilliant girl.. if u really can't take it, i think u should tell the "tutor" of yours.. which is who? oh.. MS. LIEW.. let her know how u feel.. and I as a senior don't wish u respecting me. u are old enough to know what is courtesy.. if u are really deppress, pls make an appointment with Sister Katherine. she'll be able to help u.. to prevent u from doing any mistakes u don't wish u have done.. who say nursing life is easy? if u choose this line u have to sacrifice like what the rest of the seniors did..
poh peng,
President of ASFCA"2007-2008"

Anonymous said...

i think tat u may hv a unhealth background....and oso ur self..pls behave ur self...and pls dun think tat u r the only 1 who sufer in this world..still hv many ppl in this world r more suffer than u...pls b more +ve in ur thinking may...and pls dun simple use the words of>>>FUCK...is very rude and will bring down ur status as a girl...

Anonymous said...

if u really dun like here..pls refer to tutor asap...may b they will gv u some solutions...and pls dun simple include the other ppl who is really WU GU...is unfair 4 them..pls behave ur self..and oso ur mind...dun b rude here...dun bring down the imeg of TTCL of nursing....we r victim...and u r oso...pls dun simple comman...