Nov 22, 2012

Babe 21st Birthday Dinner

 So last weekend I went back to Penang to celebrate my beloved babe's birthday at The Sires Museum Restaurant. Have you guys went there and dine before?The ambiance was wonderful and very romantic.



 So we ordered Caffe Latte and Cappuccino (the one with my name) 


 We had this prawn salad thingy.Complimentary of the restaurant.The prawn was damn fresh and the sweet and sour sauce complimented the prawn very well.
 
 My main course was Seafood Conchiglioni Cremoso. It is new on their menu so i decided to brave myself and tried it and it was awesome.The shell pasta hold in a meat ball like seafood paste and the sauce was very creamy and cheesy.YUMYUm.......My stomach is growling from just looking back at the picture.

This is Foong Yi's babe Grilled Salmon.It was very fresh and the mashed potato is real potato.Don't mess.The salmon was not grilled to be very dry.It was very juicy and tender. *Drools*

And finally babe's birthday cake which is the Cheesecake with berry ice cream.It was damn yummeh and cheesy. We had such a nice time chatting and gossiping and reminiscing about our past and time together.I was so glad that i came back and celebrated with her. *missing her already* Aihz but at least we had a wonderful night with good food and amazing ambiance.

No comments: