Sep 23, 2012

it's been a while

Hi there in case you all forgot what i look like or r they even ppl still bother reading my blog.my blog IS SO DEAD and i dunno why am i in the mood to blog today.i guess i am really that bored and i really wanna get alot of things out of my mind.first of all my macbookie died on me weeks ago.i am feeling extremely upset!like super.all my pictures in it GONE!just like that.i am pretty upset lorr!!!secondly i have started my internship and it's ending in a week time.pretty excited for it to end and not excited to go back class.it's abit complicated la want to explain the whole situation.i damn lazy wanna explain.anyways this is not the reason i want to blog.i just wanna get some stuff out my head.

During the whole 1 month and 2weeks of my internship i've been doing alot of thinking of  my future and it's this career path is something that i want.it's alot of tedious work and i don't really enjoy it.i was thinking of opening my own online magazine and i am being rather ambitious of wanting to accomplish that.look at my blog!it's so empty and barely anyone reads it.it have no readership at all!so what if i do it and fail?i fear for the worst.i've been blogging for quite some time and it's not going anywhere.i am no xia xue that's for sure and i know it.so i've been doing alot of thinking and yea fuck it.i am doing it!it's either go all the way out of dont't do it at all.actually,i don't even know what to blog anymore.everyone owns a blog and everyone is a blogger now but i just find it hard to close down my blog.too many memories in it and i duwan it to vanish so i guess i'm keeping it this way :) if u're reading this,thank you for wasting your life reading this.




Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you

No comments: