Dec 7, 2011

Dear future husband

So i had this really random dream whereby my husband left me on my wedding day via sms.(fucker i swear if my fiance does that,i will hunt the asshole down and kill him) newayz the reason why he left me is because all my friends are alcoholic and the doesn't want to pay the wedding bill and i am still drunk it seem -__________-" i don't even know why i woke up laughing ah after the dream.mental issue.

anyways this dream got me day dreaming of my wedding and the theme of the wedding is "Noone goes back SOBER" woots!!my wedding will be the wedding of the century la!then every time i see my wedding my picture i would be like "WTF?when did this happen?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i can foreseen my in-laws hating me now unless they r aso alcoholics la.HAHAHAHAHAHA

So my friends,to avoid me getting dump on my wedding day,pls bring ur own bottle bitches!i only supply vella wine!each table one.u all can steal from those ppl who doesn't drink!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg!kaki botol man u all!

the main reason for this post?to inform whoever my future husband is that i feel sorry for u to choose me because i have nonsense friends and yes on our wedding is either we elope or noone goes back sober.reason?# 1 coz i have nonsense friends #2 coz i got parents that drives me nuts so yea gotta have alcohol to layan them so yea thank you for wasting ur life reading this :)

No comments: