Dec 17, 2011

bittersweet

Have you heard of footprints in the sand?
One night I dreamt that I was walking along the beach with my friend. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets. Other times there was only one. This bothered me alot because I noticed that during the low periods of my life when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could only see one set of footprints in the sand. And so I said to my friend, "you promised me, that you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?" The friend replied: "the years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you"
I promise you I'll carry you through all the bad times. I'll never let you fall.

Dear you,the person whom once I loved so much that it almost consume me.you were everything to me until u broke my heart.u shattered my heart like glass.so i walked away with my shattered heart.along the way on my journey to find someone to fixed my heart back it got shattered again and a part of me died.i was so frustrated with myself,my life.i was feeling so hopeless.everything that i planned for my life failed.everyday i spend my life like a fucking zombie.but u were my best friend.i knew u knew that i was at the lowest point of my life.u knew what i needed.constant companionship.yes u knew i was a spoiled kid whom need constant love and attention from someone.u knew i was lonely inside.so u were there for me when i was at my lowest point.no matter how hard i chase u away,u stayed.u helped me to pick up the pieces again.yes i am touched.i feel loved again.but like a broken glass,once it's broken,there's always a crack no matter how hard to try to stick them back together.but this won't change how i feel for u.u saw me at my worst and still stick around.u have proven to me that u'll be there for me.yes i am clingy like that and yes many might say this is a rebound.well,nope.u promised to catch me whenever i fall and u broke it once but i am a strong believer in second chances and i right now i feel safe because i know you will catch me whenever i fall and you'll carry me through all the bad times and never let me fall.

No comments: