Oct 20, 2011

think about it


  • Blow your unhappiness and insecurities away. Stay happy and confident
  • Things happen for a reason. Sometimes, they happen so that you learn that it just wasn't meant to be.
  • When you feel like giving up, Remember why you held on for so long in the first place..
  • Always listen to your heart because even though it's on your left side, it's always right.
  • Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness
  • For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
  • Love builds bridges where there are none
  • Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything. It messes with your mind and steals your happiness.
  • I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today & I'll smile tomorrow. It's simply because life is too short to cry for anything that’s worthless
  • Everybody has a secret that nobody knows about. and the reason they don’t tell, is because they know you will judge.
  • People may hate you for being different and not living by society's standards, but deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same.
  • Sometimes, you have to smile, pretend everything is okay, and just walk away.
  • You just have to do your own thing...no matter what anyone says. It's your life, not theirs.
  • Embrace your dreams and embrace your love
  • I miss when I was little, and didn't care about my weight, clothes, or hair. I just did what made me happy

No comments: