Jul 5, 2011

scarred for life

damn dramatic right the tittle?is not tat drama actually.just wanna drama sikit only HAHAHAHAHA newayz *ahem* there is not easy way of telling this but i got myself a tattoo *ahem* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i know right?like finally?all talk and no action?ya finally.newayz if u r wondering who is this baby,this baby is the tattoo artist daughter.i was playing with her while waiting for my turn.



she's sho cute and no i didn't make her cry,she was having flu thus the watery eyes.

there is me getting my tattoo done.thanks to Mr.D to distract my thoughts from the pain.is actually not that painful but when the needle hit certain parts it does hurts a little.
there after down.my friend say my hand looks like a chicken meat wrapped in a cling wrap!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
here u see it after few hours
and there u go the next day after all the swelling is gone.i know i know many of u all say i waste money for choosing a white color tattoo.personally to me is something rather personal and is something that close to me my heart.i don't think i need to explain why but to me it's nice and i like it.the pain was so so only but the outcome of it is nice.i just simply love it.now i know is it such an addiction to me and yupe i pop the cherry of tattoo :) i might do more tattoos i might not.i am not sure but for now,i am happy for getting this one :)

No comments: