Jun 17, 2011

turn on the nerd mode

busted for not doing my assignment.oh well,like usual we don't fight till the day has arrived.currently there is like 1 million pending assignment still not done (i know i exaggerate alot at times,what to do?drama mama what!) and yet i am here wasting my time frustrated at the fact my bb won't fucking work.not only that,i can't even call digi and ask y is my bloody sim card rejected from my phone?!ARGH!!so angry!how to do assignment lik this?so frustrated u know!with the chibai weather so hot somemore.i am sorry for the cursing but i can't help it!too angry d!how is one gonna survive without their phone in this era?unless u r 70 and above fine!so angry i can eat a whole big box of honey star right now to feel better.seriously.i am not kidding u!

on the other note,i have been slacking alot this sem!i think this is the only sem i slack so fucking much.i don't even know y.is like i am not interested going to college anymore.i skip more classes then i intend to and i think i am getting a lot of trouble for it.ever since mr.d is no longer in penang,i don't feel like i belong here anymore.i don't like being alone here.is just not the same without him.

lastly (hahahaha like writing some bloody essay like that!) i am gonna do my very fucking best to not skip fucking classes and study hard (as if ) and graduate and get the fuck out of here but wait!what am i gonna do after i graduate?i have no fucking idea.pls don't ask me this question anymore.i don't know.all i know is i wanna get the fuck out of here ( before that i must fucking alot of laksa till i get sick of it,then ni leave ) and as long as anywhere but penang,i will be fine i think, i hope.now i would like to sing u a song before i end this miserable post and torture ur life.

♪♫Everything's so blurry
and everyone's so fake
and everybody's empty
and everything is so messed up
pre-occupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
you could be my scene
you know that i'll protect you
from all of the obscene
I wonder what you're doing
imagine where you are
there's oceans in between us
but that's not very far♪♫

i am tempted to put the whole damn lyrics but then again i got lazy and i know u won't know what song it is.if u know then u r awesome like me.if u're not erm.....try figure out what song it is and u'll be awesome!WAHAHAHAHAHA ok thank you for wasting ur time reading this post.

No comments: