May 20, 2011

ahem...recap

ok i know i am suppose to be like urm update my blog about me exercising everyday turns out i failed again?seriously i am inspired juz not inspired enough i guess or there is too many road blocks along way due to my procrastinating.ya i have a lot assignment due this week and yes now ni i wanna start and i only finished one.yes i doomed and dead and gone!y am i so lazy after my internship?why am i so uninspired?y am i not taking college seriously now?hmmmmm....it beats myself to answer that question too.i will never know!
oh ya in case u r wondering,i cut my hair.yeah!i look like a kid now.shut up i know.hair will grow!no point of me beating myself up for a stupid hair cut!next time i will be wiser.hahahahahahaha omg!every time i stare at my stupid face i feel like so so so so so......i don't know!lost words for it.oh ya sem break is starting next week :D i wanna go see Mr.D hehehehehe i missed him so muchie.is so weird going out without.it's been almost a month i didn't see him.actually i have a lot to update but i am juz too lazy.forgive me for i am lazy.i am lazy.is there anything to cure laziness?of it juz run in ur DNA?and u juz die with it and bring it along to hell?no wonder God name it one of seven deadliest sin and i have!gluttony and sloth!i might juz die in bed while eating.

No comments: