Mar 5, 2011

Day 14 -16





so ok my exercise plan kinda epic failure.but it's ok.i will still try my best till day 30 i dun care hahahahaha newayz the other i went to lavish wif smita and we saw this person bring in some little rabbits in the club!wtf right?lavish is seriously damn epic!earlier we saw little kids dancing on the dance floor then we saw rabbits on the club table!so freaking cute ah!!but kinda pity the rabbit coz the music damn loud all....hmm...but damn geram la see the rabbits!TOO CUTE D!i wanna buy one la!hehehe and oh ya i cut my hair!i have bangs now!got bored of my fringe d so decided to have bangs now :) ok i kinda look like a kid now but erm.....ppl say match me :s i kinda try to be mature but i think i'll never grow up lerr!fml!ok i will try my best to keep an eye on my weight!stress!!so i guess that's it la.i lost my blogging mojo d.i do not know what to blog anymore because erm....i just don't know!hahahahahahaha thank you for reading :)

No comments: