Feb 4, 2011

happy anniverysary to us
















dear dwayne tan baby,
after a year,it's safe to say i am still deeply in love with u just like yesterday.words can't actually describe this feeling i have for u.u make me so confuse somethings.my heart yearn for u and sometime u make me so angry it hurts.u make my heart skip a beat.a rhyme that my heart do not know off.just the thought of u make me smile.our little memory being together,the up and downs we been trough just make me appreciate us more.baby,i love u so muchie and i miss u so muchie and i wish u were here but i know life isn't always how we want it to be.but then still this will never break us.i believe in us and i will always be.HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY TO US BABY and may there will be hundred more anniversary to us love us baby :) muaxxx

No comments: