Feb 10, 2009

ipoh

the city i'm staying in is called ipoh and the state name is perak!we are very peaceful ppl!all this while!i've been staying here like super long and no riot all!but now!aihz....what haf the pilitic done to my city?my state?riots all happening!police everywhere!scary!hello?i wan back peace!can they disturb other ppl's politic ah?dun kacau ipoh?ipoh ppl mostly all kids or elderly ppl or ppl lik me juz because got ntg to do that's y stay back in ipoh ni!so go la somewhere else and leave ipoh alone la!or more so leave perak alone!it's been fine until lately!y muz they do this ah?politics!aihz i dun and will nvr get politic!with this condition next time dunno wanna vote for who aso!is like those drama series only!TENSION!hahahahahaha if u're like in kl,penang or other place maybe ok la!but me in ipoh!i fear for my life aso!suddenly walk out the street ppl think i riot also how?hahahahaha i muz write on my t-shirt passer-by!ignore me!u ppl can continue fight!hahahahaha ok ok dun fight!fighting is bad!make peace wei!there sure muz be a more peaceful way to settle this right?argh!i juz dun like all this riot!make me very sad!i love peace that's y la i'm still in ipoh!where got other city like ipoh?when ppl haf no place to go they all hang out in ipoh garden east ni!hahahahahaha exactly so ya let's pray this thing over asap la........duwan such a mess in ipoh!ok go mess in kuala kangsar!dun kacau ipoh ok?hahahahahaha

No comments: