Feb 22, 2009

bf


BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!i miss you!aihz i'm in lumut now.........y?wanna help my mum lorr......aihz.....actually i duwan work one but things ppl do for money!yes so i'm in lumut now!argh!help!wanna die wanna faint duwan stay here....so kampung!ok la ipoh also bad enough d la only recently got more things but now lumut!hello?no no is setiawan but still??????????????argh!i dunno la....dun even know anyone here!tired!dah lah canot on facebook!i wanna ber facebook!!!!!!wth right?so sienz and i miss my bf!damn annoying right?no one argue with me mah!we alwayz argue one!hahahaha 1 week must argue at least twice!biasa la......hahahahahaha no one to annoy d and i wanna watch gem of life!i wanna stay at home wait for my bf to come home and lepak together!i like that kind of lifestyle!i duwan work!wakakakaka ok i'm being a brat again forgive me!hehehehehe dunno la i lost my fire to blog d i dunno y!hahahahahahaha i wanna go sing k ni!hahahahahahahaha

No comments: