Jan 12, 2009

love



love is such a strange and weird thing isn't it?the first time i dated him,he convince he loved me well more to like i guess then he cheated on me......great!good!when i was lik totally how do u put it into him and was struggling with issue he left me on my birthday eve!thank you for ur greatest birthday gift ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!i knew he was cheating on me all along!i knew it!the second time we tried out again!things were going better i assume!but i cheated on him this time!he made whole lot of drama and called me names!the thing is when he cheated on me i nvr get to throw temper or anything like that because i juz didnt!it's kinda expected!dumb me!after the second break up we never spoke for a month until that day i called him to get back my money we talked a little not much and juz talked!then he ignore me!gif me the cold shoulder lik the i-forgive-u-but-i-wanna-make-u-feel-bad kinda thingy!whatever!wat pisses me off is the msn msg!bebe?that's what i hate the most!when i called he called wrongly that's when i knew he was cheating on me!aihz........the first time i really liked him the second was me trying to payback and in the end fall for again!but now i despite him!is not that i wan him back or wan him to still like me!juz say if u still hate me!i dun blame u!juz dun act all that great!we know each other kinda well by now to act that way!so therefore juz drop it!i know we're done!juz do whatever u lik!maybe of the freeness that i'm having that's y i'm thinking too much therefore shopping tml!THANK YOU!

No comments: