Jan 28, 2009

jason mraz

So please don't, there's no need(There's no need to complicate)
There's no need to complicate(Our time is short)'
Cause our time is short(This is our fate)
This is, this is, this is our fate
I'm yoursOh, I'm yours
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, whoa, baby you believe I'm yours
You best believe, best believe I'm yours


yeah yeah!jason mraz aso coming!i aso mau pergi!i mau mau mau mau!hahahahaha i know i damn mengada ok?everyone's concert i wanna go but what to do?damn free what me!got ntg better to do!tired of sitting at home d!can die d!newayz i wanna go jason mraz concert so again anyone wanna go with me inform me in the chatbox there ok?hahahahah i wanna continue sing his songs so concert that time i know all his song!hahahaha freaking mengada right?i know but i like!hahahaha

No comments: