Jan 19, 2009

cny

chinese new year coming!but i havent buy any clothes!NONE!can u believe it?chinese new year eh!me?no clothes!i aso dunno what's wrong with me also la.............i think something seriously wrong with me!i mean i love shopping la but unfortunely i cant find any clothes that suit me la.....very tension la.....i nvr felt so tension before chinese new year!first time i go to shopping complexes and got ntg to buy!!!all singapore fault!i went singapore felt in love with the clothes there but got no money to buy and came back to malaysia looking for the same clothes here!aihz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but got none worr......................how?=( very sad la.....this year lik no feel ni!i dunno la maybe it's me la but i dun feeel the chinese new year happening also!aihz......

No comments: