Jan 18, 2009

aihz

aihz just finished my interview in MAS la....they duwan me coz i wear braces!oh wth!the que was damn long and now i sick d!newayz i came to kl with evon and stayed in raja's house!hahahahaha i make havoc ni in her house!!i sick till stone d!hahahaha now hungry!everyone in nadiah's tidur d!i wide awake la thinking why the hell i go the interview la....damn tiring eh!wasting my time ni!hahahahaha nola i not sad coz i didnt get it,it's juz time i feel my time is wasted lorr.....wait for so long and stuff like that and then tell me i canot get because i wear braces then before interview tell la early early then i can balik sleep!a day before that also never sleep!went out yum char all!now i aso pening la stone la all come together gather la!suppose go out club one but i sick how to club!no more air stewardess interview all la!waste my time!

No comments: