Dec 26, 2008

shopping












hahahaha this is the day my brother deceided that my little cousin are no longer "too childish" for him!!so he stayed overnight at my uncle's place and played wif my little cousin while me and my sister went shopping!wakakakakaka went orchard road la.........then went for cheap bargain la!she knows best!used to be shopping queen what!!now no more d lu!she claim she old d la.....hahahaha newayz she belanja me makan lik mad!!damn fat eh!!hahahaha went and bought baju for CNY la....happy nye!say a leng chai!very leng chai la....hahahahaha then saw harajuku girls prefume by gwen stefani!!hahahahaha oh so nice so cute la!!i lik la!!hahahaha then went buy present for little cousin!!hahahahaha then went cousin!!hahahahaha then saw this little xmas hat!freaking cute!!$5 only!so bought 1 gold and 1 red!red is mine gold is sister's!happy day!!hehehehehe

No comments: