Nov 10, 2008


put ur hand in the air!tegangkan badan anda and then shout!!!!!!!!!!
"I HATE U WORLD"
ok now i'm sastified!wakakakaka damn lame wei!!i canot do it literally actually i wanted to shout
"I HATE U MONEY"
aihz actually i love money when i got plenty of it but i hate it when i dun haf enough and i need to buy lots of stuff!not enough!then ppl wanna loan ur money and then promise pay back then money get stolen and the things u wanna buy and plan and work hard to save it all go down to the drain!WTF!!i very sad la......
"I HATE U MONEY"
i dunno la money is not important to some ppl but it is to me and i'll admit it!i was nvr enough for me and i nvr was contented wif what i got and yes i wan more more more of it as i grow up!i dunno la!!what's wrong wif me?
'I HATE U MONEY"
hahahahahaha cant help it!i'm having a period of tension now?my brain wanna burst d!!ignore me siew ee!see i'm asking myself to ignore myself!great u officially lost it d!dun mind me i lik talking to myself!been talking to myself since young!
'I HATE U MONEY'
i am still hating it!!argh!how can i make more wif my unsure timetable and tiring day and hectic time!so how?nvm la.....tired tired la....all i wan now is money la..............other thing i dun really care d now!tired tired la......what to do?like fuck ni no money!i dunno what am i blogging anymore i juz wanna say
"I HATE U MONEY"

No comments: