Jul 13, 2008

hostel......







this is my house for next 3 years!!i know!!ewww...............but wat to do?ya i know i sleep on top of the deck so no need to laugh k?i know i fat but i wont roll down k?hahahaha so no need think think all!!hahahaha i got no pict of my roommates so maybe next time la k?ok i sleep wif 3 more other ppl so tat makes 4 in a room!so ya got alot of rules here!pengsan!!!!!really pengsan i tell!!!so freaking hot there but they say la can wear long pants all ni la and so on and so fort newayz my orientation is 1 whole month!pity me newayz all the worst and bad days has gone and everthing will be fine soon!hopefully the seniors all will stay away from my back d!canot tahan d..........newayz ya nursing is A HARD WORK!!!I REPEAT!HARD WORK!!!!newayz ya i tot of giving up u know!!but wat to?i cant be giving up coz changing enviroment all......i find myself ok here althought it's juz 2 weeks is lik been years i'm there!!hahahahaha newayz ya that's my sad life of hostel life!!!i'm a future nurse......so sad but true the time is so hectic and so pack and i miss him so much i secretly cry at night!coz i cant use the hp outside my room so ya veli sad!and when i'm free he's super busy and when he's free i'm not then till night hardly can talk coz by then i'll be awake more then 12 hours d rushing to do everything!veli sad right?ya i know!so that's nusing for the first 2 weeks ni!2 weeks ni!the subject is killing!YES THEY ARE SCIENCE!siew ee and science juz dun go along u know!!if i wanna write i think write 100 hours aso canot finish so i shall stop here!ask me any question k?i'll try to reply ASAP ok?hehehehehe........

No comments: